oh 100 things about me....
1. i like doing dishes
2. my favorite holiday is Valentines
3. My favorite food is Mac-n-cheese
4. I was one ticket away from getting my license taken away for reckless driving
5. My favorite way to clean is in a tutu and with loud Christina Aguleria music
6. I do not like Mexican food but love American Chinese made by mexicans food
7. I find myself desperately trying to get away from anything to do with Halloween because masks make my anxiety spike
8. I got a bachelor's degree in Construction Management from BYU-Idaho.
9. I am a better baker but am potentially going to be a better cook... working on it
10. I don't drink soda because the carbonation bugs me
11. I got part of my front tooth knocked out from a Hummer.
12. and the next summer another girl did the same thing on the same hummer!
13. i believe that family dinner is so important like Stoffers does
14. I want to collect the many different holiday Mr. Potato Heads
15. One bad hair coloring went to neon orange and we tried to wash it out with laundry detergent
16. i have been to bubble party at a club
17. I love sushi
18. i prefer the mountains than the beach
19. I played tennis in high school but only in one game because i was more the slurpee delivery and sit in the sun type
20. My favorite color is green
21. My parents took me to the Melting Pot for my graduation dinner and it was amazing ... totally worth it
22. I have been on an Alaskan cruise twice
23. I got married and engaged on a Thursday<-- my favorite day
24. My favorite job was at the Spa Terra in Napa!
25. I don't mind a male masseur
26. I love bows and cannot wait to have a little girl and have more bows
27. I crashed an ATV because i didn't push hard enough to downshift and trampled into a small creek down from a cow pasture... it was disgusting
28. I used to love to wear pajamas to school
29. I miss school and don't like a forty hour work week
30. My great grandfather was a senator in San Francisco
31. I have driven from Cali to Utah all by myself - i don't recommend it to anyone
32. I named by down comforter Pete because he was the perfect husband before i met david
33. I once got to stay in the Kennedy suite in Yosemite
34. i have been skinny dipping
35. I have only been snowboarding once and don't think I will ever try skiing (no offense)
36. My favorite dress in Kindergarten had pictures of soup bowls on it
37. I am soon to be the shortest but the oldest in my family
38. I like seeing the fights at hockey games!
39. I really want to be great at frosting cakes and cupcakes! and will start trying with my new frosting gun from my husband
40. My family and i were sealed together in the Salt Lake temple and i loved it because it reminded me of Cinderella's castle
41. my wedding dress was the first one i tried on
42. My favorite game is Monopoly
43. My cousin and i were born only 12 hours apart
44. i love the grapefruit soap from Bath and Body Works
45. I like crafts like personal birthday cards
46. I like more peanut butter than jelly
47. One of my favorite habits was pushed from my mother and that is writing thank you notes
48. I made my first homemade pie in October and it was triple berry
49. I am not a big fan of drive thru... even though they are fast sometimes i cannot decide with a car right behind me
50. My biggest pet peeve used to be people not replacing the toilet paper right away but i think living in Utah has changed it to people tailgate or people running red lights... THE YELLOW LIGHT IS A WARNING PEOPLE
51. I would have loved to live in the time of Gone with the Wind
52. I have multiple copies of Little Women because that was my favorite book
53. some of my best decisions were on the swings!
54. I love sunglasses and wear them obsessively
55. I have zero cavities
56. My senior project was on Women Abuse and it changed my life
57. I have had 4 new years kisses
58. anything in a teal box (that means Tiffanys) makes me smile!
59. i tore my MCL
60. I had a bunny as a pet but i never named her because i had to give her up
61. India is on the top of the list for where i want to travel
62. i rarely wear matching socks
63. I can still do the splits
64. I color coordinate my colors and only like to have one color of hanger
65. i like scary movies
66. i know how to disconnect my horn(pretty sure it is against the law almost)
67. i like rhinos
68. i know how to sail and love it
69. i love buying other people gifts and i think of it as an art!
70. my state report in 5th grade was on arizona. i chose that state because my dad was going on a business trip there and promised me if i got an A i could go with him. UPDATE still have not been to arizona. although my husband did serve his mission there.
71. i like banana baby food
72. i don't think that peoples kissing pictures should be public
73. i have always wanted to go on hiking trips with the boy scouts because updating my crafting abilities every other week in YW was not that adventurous.
74. i love taking showers in the dark!
75. i like on a sunny day to wash my car
76. if i could drive anything it would be a bentley GT 500!
77. i love watching musicals
78. i am an aggressive person especially driving
79. i find myself impatient with irrational people (i.e. people who cannot pay bills, people who do not follow the rules)
80. i like peoples noses... i used to have a theory about noses and peoples personalities
81. i like peoples faces when they laugh it can be the most genuine affection and it is pure.
82. i am a sucker for blankets- you can never have enough
83. i do not get very excited when i see celebrities-
84. i did not like my name in college
85. i love wedding pictures- maybe because it is the happy feeling of true love but it is just beautiful
86. i like to read self-help books!
87. i respect buddhist and there conviction, dedication, and non-judgement
88. i like bold colors
89. i love when my husband buys me sunflowers!
90. i wish that i did more creative writing because i like obscure views on the world
91. my husband and i once bought less expensive syrup and had to throw it out- so my advice for you is to always buy brand name syrup!
92. if i started up a restaurant it would include like 10 kinds of quesadillas!
93. my first concert was Britney Spears with two of the greatest friends in the world!
94. i would rather fly or float than drive- its very violent and dangerous
95. i have been to the very top of the BYU stadium
96. i LOVE seafood
97. i wish more people utilized snail mail because that is such a great way to say hello!
98. bread is one the staples of life - which is why that atkins diet phase phased out so fast!
99. i like goals and fulfilling one by one
100. i don't sweat very easily
2 comments:
38: me too!
40: my niece called it "Jesus' Castle"
so, do you like the box mac-n-cheese or homestyle?
Post a Comment