so i have loved!! learning to cook new things and here are some of our experiments!
biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs with sausage and mushrooms and cheese
sushi with asparagus, salmon, and lemon mayonaise for our 6 month anniversary! Thank you for the sushi set Kennedy family!
my first homemade triple berry pie
homemade pizza dough, chicken, bacon, yellow peppers, tomatoes and artichoke hearts (sort of emptying the fridge because i was afraid the vegetables were going to go bad) we also love pesto chicken pizza- yumm!
but we are working on lowering the calories on all of these recipes but right now learning to cook is project enough!
3 comments:
Looks yummy! You can come cook for me anytime.
OH my gosh. jealous. I wish I could have gone, seriously. When are you going to experiment again?
I'm so glad you are enjoying your sushi kit. Makes me want to go buy one for ourselves. Our kids love sushi!
And I just got your comment about sending something off to Trek....they all already left. Sorry.
Post a Comment