2. We got to visit the Bowmans in Idaho and it was a lovely trip away from Provo. I also got to see Landon and Aliana's baby girl. We played games (pretty, pretty princess and ticket to ride and the wii), stayed up late like real college kids, and skin boarded.
3. We cleaned out our cars and then it rained so another day of cleaning cars is coming up soon.
4. I solved the rubix cube on our drive down from Idaho and it was great to finish it.
5. So bedroom colors, well we want green and brown but I keep changing my mind. Maybe when I get the new curtains from my mom I will know!
A random thing that we wanted to do was hike the Y (the largest cement letter on a hill). It was a perfect day to do it and it only took us an hour. The first 3 switchbacks are killer and they prgressively get smaller. It was great hike and while we hiked it partially rained but it was nice and not to hot.
Now to report on David's birthday. He woke up and got to open a card from his mom with a giftcard from Coldstone. We went to church and he came home and I made him spam sushi (he loves spam and sushi). He really wanted all of his surprises at once but I convinced him that it might be better to spread them out. His next surprise was a giftcard to Carls Jr so that he has a guarentee that we eat there a couple of times. Third, he got foam swords for fun. He spotted them earlier and I knew he wanted them. Last, he got money to put into savings for anything he wants and he is certain that he wants a gun.
This is what spam sushi looks like
Oh and David loves cheesecake, but after the cheesecake I got and the cheesecake Justine got him it was too much... we ate cheesecake for two weeks straight and it will be a while before we have anymore cheesecake.
Now I am challenging the Bowmans to update their blog.
LOOK TO THE RIGHT FOR JUNE GOALS
No comments:
Post a Comment