So for the fourth celebrations, Mr. had to work all day long- but we did get to do a couple cool things. The officers Mr. works with were guarding the stadium. So before my work I got a pivate tour of the empty BYU football stadium. The picture is from the very top and at the same moment they were letting off a whole bunch of hot air balloons! (faith if you look carefully there is a pig balloon) Mr.was excited because Smokey the bear had a balloon too.
So while Mr. was working long hours, I stayed home and watched movies and made red, white and blue ice cream! Then I walked down to the stadium before the fireworks. I got to see the screaming fans for the Jonas brothers as they drove away- their car was like 2 feet away from where I was standing! We stood right beneath the fireworks and they were the largest fireworks I have seen. So close that during the finale the ground was shaking. My favorite fireworks were on the edge of the stadium, they shot the sparkling white fountain fireworks and some blue fireworks at the same time- looked like a waterfall! I love fireworks! Mr. worked 19 hours and I am lucky my husband works that hard for me! Mr.s day was full of moving cones and barriers over and over and over again!
July goals coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment