Sorry but I had to remove the video for Federal purposes!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Now who wants to see d get pepper spray to the face?!
Well, after a long 2 weeks of fun and work, I qualified twice on my firearms practice, rocked high speed pursuit, learned to use my baton to incapacitate perps, got sprayed with pepper spray (which by the way tastes nothing like pepper), found contraban on pat downs and in vehicles, arrested "felons", and beat up my teacher in a "red man" suit (of course there was plenty of whoopin by him too). And after all of that, I only got a Velcro cut on the cheek and some sore muscles. Next week begins a new set of mental and physical challenges and I can't wait!


Sorry but I had to remove the video for Federal purposes!
Sorry but I had to remove the video for Federal purposes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, that doesn't look like too much fun. I have a friend who is on SWAT and a guy on his team accidently tazered his wife. Lol. I'd be a little ticked.
Wow! So intense. I do have to admit that I laughed a little at the video. You were a trooper though!
My freshman roommate got pepper spray because her parents were concerned about her and we tested it out in the living room... which we learned was a bad idea because it spreads and our lungs and eyes were burning for hours... at least you had an eyewash!
Post a Comment