Saturday, November 13, 2010

my home

so we moved into our new apartment three months ago but finally got it to actually look like a home. so here it is:

First of all I just want to say that we have been so happy to have real carpet that is not cement and two bedrooms so that we can have people stay if needed.


Here is our key holder that greet you at the door! When we found him we automatically fell in love. (psssss.. its a rhino in case you couldn't tell)


this is one wall in our living room


I got sick of pictures and decided this worked perfectly just a daily reminder!



this is a rosette wreath that brings a little color to our home


I love the fall pumpkins and leaves



This is my makeshift kitchen hutch because its cute.


And this is one of my recent purchases that was $10 and I have very big plans for it... when its done I will post again. Do you know how expensive large frames are? I had my eye on one frame in Michaels that was $70 but 40% off which would be less expensive. Then Hobby Lobby opened and they had a frame for $25. But both the frames were plain black and I love that this one adds a little design into the bedroom.

1 comment:

Gwiddle said...

I'm going to have to hire you to decorate my house! I wish that I had a kitchen hutch. Also where did you get that Rhino? I have been looking for a key holder. I love that wreath! I have been in the process of making one for weeks now, but I cannot seem to sit down long enough to make it! haha.