Wednesday, November 3, 2010

october

October is a great month:

The best person in the entire WORLD came to visit and it was so nice to talk in person and for her to finally meet d. (if this person needs reminding that she is intelligent, gorgeous, sweet, kind, and much more i will remind you)

"A" moved to provo.

Hobby Lobby opened in Orem and it is seriously like Costco sized Michaels.

The great pumpkin brought d BYU sweats and a Sponge-Bob hat and c got a BYU squishy ball that she can throw!

Oh yes and I took the time to arrange a whole month of meals and now i am sticking too it... i will let you know how it goes


General Conference this year was awesome. I printed off bingo, word search, and topic finders to help people through the times when they felt like sleeping. so the e family came and a also visited from Idaho.



"A" came to visit and we made this delicious, sugary Halloween treat. It was A's incredible idea and we all slipped into a sugar coma.



my husband is amazing and got me a beautiful arrangement for fall just because he loves me!



October was a great month

3 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay for October! Love you Lib!

tacy said...

I can't believe October is over. October is by far my favorite month! Your halloween treat was adorable!

Dan and Kristin said...

Sounds like a fantastic month! I love your description of Hobby Lobby. It's perfect. Plus, I'm thrilled I found your blog!