Today i woke up and felt like blogging about our recent adventure. My brother T1 decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for two years. It was amazing watching him grow up. It was hard because I still think of him as 16 years old and not as a man who can live in Brazil for two years. I guess that is part of the teritory of being the older sister. Anyway, d and i went home and celebrated T1 before he left. We ate at Squeeze Burger everday. We got to go indoor skydiving. We went rock climbing. We saw family. We had a chocolate fountain. We cried at T1's goodbye poem. All around it was fantastic. ooo and I made my first blanket for him to take with him:


i kind of have the best family in the world! see look:

Being that it's close to valentines i wanted to give a shout out to my Valentine! I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!!!!
#1 Valentine

he is truly my best friend and it's fun to have an excuse to be a lovey-dovey mushy-squishy.
No comments:
Post a Comment