so i have the feeling that everyone who saw that i wrote a new blog was excited to read it and then realized that it wasn't exactly what they were hoping for...
news on the bump- normally i am not one to share a lot of details but being in the situation i am in I have become hesitant to call ANYONE because i don't want anyone to jump and get excited that I might be going into labor which has not happened yet. I have my last doctor's appointment tomorrow and i want to try and capture the look on the doc's face when he sees me tomorrow. he really thought that i would go into labor between then and now.
other than that everything is ready and we are just waiting for the exact moment when i don't think the hospital will send me home before we have the baby. my belly is still cute and looks bigger than a basketball but just like a basketball under my shirt!
3 comments:
haha you are totally right. As soon as I saw you posted I thought it was baby-time! It sounds like you're close! How exciting for you two (soon to be three!) I can't wait to see what you're having, and what his or her name is, and of course, to see pictures!! Good luck!
I am so excited for you to have your baby!! I hope everything goes well with the delivery and hopefully you will post tons of pictures!
I want pictures! I am excited to find out what IT is!
Post a Comment