Tuesday, May 8, 2012

reward system

I have been needing a challenge in my life. confession is that I haven't been good at saying my morning prayers or reading scriptures diligently so I decided that in order to create the habit i would do it everyday and in order to encourage it everyday i bought mini candy bars (30 of them) and when everything is done in the morning i get one. i know it sounds like a little kid but it works and makes my morning delightful. 
this idea came from two great examples in my life who are both serving full time missions and have transformed into gospel soliders and i love their strong testimonies and i wanted to increase my testimony as well. so if anyone is looking for a great personal reward system- candy worked for me just don't let anyone know you have candy in a stash because they will try and steal it. 

this is m folding her little arms like she is praying!

No comments: