Thursday, May 23, 2013

D's post Hack

Well, it's not everyday that I get to tell you about C.  She is my whole world!  Because she works so hard at  making sure everyone else gets the spotlight, I thought I'd let her shine!

She is an amazing mom.  She cooks, cleans, sews, teaches, disciplines, and helps us all find joy.  She may have not always wanted to be a full-time mom, but I think if you ask her now, she wouldn't give it up.


She loves to try new things: recipes, crafts, even the occasional gun (isn't she awesome?!) can't escape her desire to try new things.



 We are a better family because of her.  Everything she does is for our family.  I love her, M loves her and everyone she meets knows what a kind and giving person she is.  So the next time you see her, now you know how even more awesome she is!


No comments: