Friday, January 31, 2014

M loves to read

our little girl  loves to read so I find that the span of three weeks library book rental is too long. She can memorize a book after reading it 4 or 5 times! I thought I would share some of our favorites and hope we get some good ideas in return

She loves the part about dancing in this book!

Always love Sandra Boynton books

This one is probably her favorite. Z is for Moose
 If you give a Moose a Muffin is a spin off of the classic but we love moose in our family
 the story of fish and snail- I don't know why she likes it but she talks about them often
I want my hat back is pretty quick and funny book

 an active book
My mom has had this book for years and she loves it and has memorized it

And this one is so sweet! a must to check out

more to come as the year goes along

1 comment:

Kara Shurtliff said...

Thanks for sharing! I just requested all of these books at our library, and I'm excited to check them out! : )