Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Moved In

David and I have moved into our apartment in Wymount Terrace. After the many problems trying to move in, we bought our bed and other necessities (THANK YOU IKEA). I am glad that I had some decorative stuff from before and from the wedding to make it pretty. David had nothing but his clothes... such a boy. So now the job hunt is on and multiple applications everyday to random places. I really have my heart sent on a position at the elementary school down the street, so pray for it. If I don't get a job soon, you may get blogs everyday out of boredom and solice. I feel horrible because David has school and work all day and I try for a job but no luck yet and so when he gets home to do homework and more work, it's so tiring to watch. Seriously ANY SUGGESTIONS for jobs?

No comments: