I am flying to LA tomorrow and get to see my best friend for the first time in almost 2 years!!! She is coming home from Texas and I hope she makes her flights. I am excited!
So I am back and David is done with his bachelorhood for the week. I can't believe the amazing changes that occured during Tabatha's mission and I never realized what a huge part of me that she was. When I saw her in the airport I just felt young again. It sounds weird but I have my playground best friend again!
Her family was awesome and let me stay! Lets see we did all the things that she couldn't do for two years. We ate enchiladas, talked on cellphones, drove her stick car, went to the beach, ate pinkberry and in-n-out, watched enchanted, listened to rap, and all sorts of fun stuff... Oh missionary homecomings are AWESOME... pretty soon she will be in Utah and ready to party. I guess Utah is the new place to be because so many great and fun people that I used to hang out with are moving here and we are going to MAKE SOME NOISE and make it just as fun as Idaho... well temporarily!
Any of you waiting for missionaries... its totally worth it and it is amazing to see the transformation!! Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment