I must say I probably taught him how... and then when he gets out of bed FINALLY!!! he likes waffles, which come from our amazing and spectacular wafflemaker...
And then he brushes his teeth because he doesn't like minty waffles. He runs out the door with his homemade lunch and bikes to school!
While at school, he studies wildlife and wildlands conservation and basically goes on cool field trips everyday... what a lucky guy!
When he gets home from work and school, we have dinner together and he helps cook because he is good at frying stuff and I am scared!
and then he once did the dishes and this is what it looked like!!!!
and then he is so cute when he is doing his homework but doesn't like it so I won't post a picture. And then I have to race for the bed to get at least enough room for my body to sleep! He is cute and now most of you know the general day of David Thomas Blomdal... my husband who currently thinks I am writing about the concert with Mindy Gledhill... more to come
xoxo bored housewife who should have a job!
2 comments:
Aww. Sounds like you are having a blast.
-A fellow bored housewife who should also have a job :-)
aww im sorry you are so bored! we like having your husband in our major though because he's funny and he puts up with us :] arent you getting a new job soon? good luck with that!
Post a Comment