this is the detail of the heart pattern. i have always wanted a quilt and i am lucky that she took time to make us one. my one problem is since i love blankets and love to snuggle in them- but this one has satin edges and hard to wash so i cannot wrap myself in it but its beautiful and i cannot wait to hang it!
thank you so much for the gift on our first anniversary. and i thought that gifts stopped after the wedding!?!
so a little update- we are going camping this weekend with awesome friends! its almost august which means more goals. oh and i will finally get pictures of my couches up. i do have pictures of the art project that i did while i was home and now it is hanging on our wall!
we are loving summer and all the fun things we can do outside! the mr is bored because he only works part time but my house is super clean!
3 comments:
That blanket is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe it's been a year already since we both got married. (Justin and mine is on Saturday!)
CONGRATULATIONS!
What a cute idea! You are so creative.
sweet art project! and amazing quilt! I wish I was that talented, it looks like i'll have to marry dave's brother so I can get one. haha
Post a Comment