
I got really upset the other day when i had to leave some of the fall decorations up because i wanted so badly to put up my christmas decorations. I love thanksgiving but it seemed weird that all the fall leaves outside have disappeared and that it was snowing that i would have fall leaves as a decoration?1?!?! i guess the only way i can start the holiday spirit is buying gifts! and yes I HAVE BOUGHT ALL BUT ONE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
ok ok ok so in order to get my thanksgiving spirit i think i need to go over what i am thankful for :cranberry sauce: chocolate turkies (yes dad we are going to smash it like always): sweet potatoes: my darling husband: my bunny slippers: ability to speak with family on web cam (thanks FIL we are thankful for you too even though our friendship on facebook is pending): pumpkins: temples: childrens smiles: great books: men who fix heaters:
this is FIL:

ok i think i got the thanksgiving spirit but as soon as it is over- christmas music and holly and peppermint bark and chocolates and poinsettias and our huge stockings! Oh and my work Christmas party!
anyways... i hope that everyone remembers what they are thankful for during this wonderful season. i am thankful that i can put up my christmas decorations soon (and we get to go home). i also will try and share more on our holiday experience on our blog!
2 comments:
I have all but one christmas present purchased as well! I love to get ahead on it! I'm not in the same situation though because there are still fall leaves around here and we haven't seen snow yet. There has been lots of rain though and I'm not sure which one I'd rather have.
Are you happy, I have left a comment now! Cyndi
Post a Comment