most stories start by saying "once upon a time" but this particular fairy tale started at 5:29 am on Friday, october 7, 2011. just as predicted. this fairy tale is all about our new daughter- molly or "m". she is so tiny we had to go out and get premie sizes of things because even though she was full term she started off weighing 6 lbs 3 oz and 18 inches long. she truly is part of my fairy tale and it has been so fun having her here.


6 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!
She is SO cute Christina!!! Congratulations!! I can't believe how tiny and perfect she is! & she totally looks like you two!!!
Oh she is adorable christina! i am so happy for you. i hope everything is going well!
Christina she is just a doll! I am happy for you and I hope being a mother is all you've dreamed about!
Congrats! :) She's so sweet and beautiful! I hope things are going well for you!
Um... that was Sabrina Gardner, not Matt... just in case you wondered why Matt would be so excited.
Post a Comment