we have spring fever and are loving being able to walk everyday and being outside sooo much.
oh Easter never seems to let me down. We got to paint and decorate eggs- found these neat foam accessories to make bunnies and chicks. Faith wanted to make a real looking bunny so hers is the brown bunny, i love my neon green and pink bunny and D wanted to make an American Robin.
Then I made delicious carrot scones and homemade peanut butter chocolate eggs.
We got together with family for a fantastic dinner- I had the lamb and D had the AhiTuna and M got bananas and passes around the table.
The Easter bunny came and brought M her first basket with two books, a swimsuit, a rashguard, a sunhat, and bunny ears. D got Spongebob eggs and two ties and a new shirt. I got Oreos and a Transformer movie (gotta love that I have such a huge pull with the Easter bunny).
Then we took a 3 mile hike near MtDiablo- D looked for birds and I kept the count on insects because that is what I am good at, not so much looking up for birds.
Spring is beautiful and we cannot believe how fast M is growing. She had her very Happy HalfBirthday this weekend as well. She is eating pureed food like a champ- sleeping through the night- laughing- sitting- the best little girl!
Happy Spring everyone!!!! Hopefully coming soon is our 5 monthly goals again- keep my butt in check and accomplish more things!!


1 comment:
she is too cute!
Post a Comment