when we named our daughter Molly we knew that it was a popular dog name and not a popular little girl name but we loved it. So every time we tell anyone her name I feel like 8 out of 10 times people respond with "ooo I knew a dog named that" but this past weekend I met a lady that knew someone in high school named Molly McShane- Oh MY GOODNESS- not only did this lady know a real human named Molly but she knew someone who shared the same first and middle name as my daughter. I was in shock. I wish that we knew more about this mysterious person from high school and I may just get lucky looking one day, but it was crazy.
Today D got a lucky morning off and so we ate a yummy lunch and watched our favorite show and sent him off to work. we love to watch bones!
this is my mom and i at the SLC airport
this is my mom and dad with m on her blessing day
1 comment:
so fun you're blogging every day! I love the name Molly and I know more little girls named Molly than I know dogs named Molly! I think you made a good choice :)
Post a Comment