Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day in the life

I tried to take a picture for every hour of the day. I realized two things: we spend a lot of time playing the same toys over and over and I need to work on my photography skills.

8:30 breakfast time- even the unicorns get breakfast in this house

9:30 play time
                                                                                           10:30 brother wakes up and needs some love

11:30 on a beautiful day is perfect for the park

 12:30 while mommy makes smoothies for lunch the kids wrestle. loud lunch = loud kiddos


1:30 both kids needed quiet alone time and mommy got to search on Pinterest

2:30 check on M and we had My Little Pony races


3:30 planning our chocolate Valentine treats



4:30 bath time

 

5:30 family dinner and successful potato soup recipe


6:30 stories


7:30 family prayer and prep for bed

8:30 hanging with the hubs and the whole world

Day full of fun- going to work on my photography skills and do it again




No comments: