Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.
The only things lacking from the last year which I plan on rectifying this year is visits to the temple, reading with Molly (Finley is the best at keeping it on the right page), date nights and probably more but those are what I remember. This time last year I was 7 months pregnant and I think my only resolution was to survive having two kids. Turns out that two kids is truly a blessing and so much fun. Molly is a great big sister and Finley is a sweetheart.
This year I plan to
- use my bread maker more -everyone needs more carbs in their life right;)
- attend the temple more
- send snail mail
- read all conference talks (stolen from AN- Thanks for the idea)
- Family Home Evening every week
- read more books- I cannot in good conscience but a number on it because more is enough of a number if you know what I mean
- epic birthday party!!
- sincere visiting teaching
- Complete my 52 lists project- thanks T for the gift
I love the idea of having one word for the year and this year is INTENTION. I want this year to have meaning and purpose and not just run of the mill. I don't have many goals and I want my list to grow, but I want everything this year to have aim, motive, design, and impulsion.
Good luck to everyone who chose to make goals this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment